Once upon a time, 7 Rings were running away with the Pick’Em championship. The team’s lead used to be over five points (games); however, some off weeks have lowered their number to just three as week 12 ends.
Although the boys had the second-best numbers this week, their lead is within reach for the other four teams in the league because the gap is only six games from top to bottom.
Thursday Football (Thanksgiving)
- Favorite: Chicago 71%
- Underdog: @Detroit 29%
- Pick: Chicago ✔
- Commentary: Thursday games can be dull even with great teams on the schedule. This game was painful from start to finish.
- Favorite: @Dallas 92%
- Underdog: Las Vegas 8%
- Pick: Dallas ×
- Commentary: One week, the Cowboys are on top of the world; the next, they are losing nailbiters to the Raiders.
- Favorite: Buffalo 89%
- Underdog: @New Orleans 11%
- Pick: Buffalo ✔
- Commentary: Once upon a time ago, the Saints would have mopped the field with Buffalo, who are not the AFC favorites like they used to be.
- Favorite: @Cincinnati 78%
- Underdog: Pittsburgh 22%
- Pick: Pittsburgh ×
- Commentary: It seems that Pittsburgh can’t be good for long stretches, but on the flip side, this was a statement game for the Bengals.
- Favorite: Tampa Bay 71%
- Underdog: @Indianapolis 29%
- Pick: Tampa Bay ✔
- Commentary: The Buccaneers managed to slow down the Jonathan Taylor train.
- Favorite: Carolina 65%
- Underdog: @Miami 35%
- Pick: Carolina ×
- Commentary: Who else had tickets to the Cam Netwon comeback failure tour?
- Favorite: @New England 81%
- Underdog: Tennessee 19%
- Pick: New England ✔
- Commentary: The boys from Foxboro are firing on all cylinders.
- Favorite: Philadelphia 89%
- Underdog: @New York Giants 11%
- Pick: Philadelphia ×
- Commentary: The only people who cared about this game lived within a train ride from each other.
- Favorite: Atlanta 56%
- Underdog: @Jacksonville 44%
- Pick: Atlanta ✔
- Commentary: The Jaguars have somehow become the laughing stock of the NFL. The same league that allows the Jets to play every week.
- Favorite: Houston 84%
- Underdog: @New York Jets 16%
- Pick: New York ✔
- Commentary: The Jets proved they are not the league’s worse team.
- Favorite: Los Angeles Chargers 87%
- Underdog: @Denver 13%
- Pick: Denver ×
- Commentary: The Chargers have been hit and miss, so why not pull for an upset.
- Favorite: @Green Bay 66%
- Underdog: Los Angeles Rams 34%
- Pick: Green Bay ✔
- Commentary: We live in a sad society when Aaron Rodgers spends more time on TV than the Packers do.
- Favorite: @San Francisco 64%
- Underdog: Minnesota 36%
- Pick: Minnesota ×
- Commentary: If it wasn’t George Kittle, the 49ers would be a bottom feeder.
Sunday Night Football
- Favorite: @Baltimore 88%
- Underdog: Cleveland 12%
- Pick: Baltimore ✔
- Commentary: The score may have been close, but these two teams are really going in different directions.
Monday Night Football
- Favorite: Seattle 55%
- Underdog: @Washington 45%
- Pick: Seattle ×
- Commentary: On paper, the Seahawks are the better team. Shame on us for underestimating the Washington Football Team.
Below you can see how 7 Rings picks stacked up against other teams in the league.